1. GUEST ARCHERS: A member may bring a guest to the Club three times. After the third visit, a fee of $2.00 will be assessed. Leagues are open to the general public.
2. CROSSBOWS PROHIBITED: Crossbows are not allowed to be shot on either the indoor or outdoor range, no exceptions.
3. FIELD/TARGET POINTS ONLY: Field and Target points ONLY are to be shot into the indoor/outdoor target butts.
4. BROADHEADS: Broadhead/Broadhead practice points are not to be shot into the indoor/outdoor target butts at anytime.
4a. Archer must provides his or her own target butt suitable to stop broadheads. The exception the club does provide broadhead target butts prior to hunting season (Jun-Aug) for the membership to shoot but these do receive heavy usage SO YOU are encouraged to provide your own broadhead target.
4b. IF YOU ARE CAUGHT INTENTIONALLY SHOOTING BROADHEADS/ BROADHEAD PRACTICE POINTS INTO NON-BROADHEAD TARGET(S) YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVOKED FOR ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF THE INCIDENT. TO BUY BACK YOUR MEMBERSHIP, YOU MUST PAY A $250 DAMAGE FEE PLUS YOUR MEMBERSHIP FEE. MEMBERS THAT BRING A GUEST(S) WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR GUEST(S) INFRACTIONS OF THIS NATURE. MEMBER AND GUEST(S) WILL BE BANNED FOR ONE YEAR FROM INFRACTION.
5. CLEAN-UP: Every member shall be responsible for cleaning up after themselves, make sure everything is turned off (lights, heater, etc.), and locking the door when leaving the range. After an archer has finished shooting, all targets should be removed from butts and properly disposed of. The target position should be moved after every 30 arrows so as to not blow holes in target butts.
6. DISCHARGING FIREARMS PROHIBITED: No person shall discharge any firearm on CFA property. Any person doing so will have their membership revoked and be prosecuted pursuant to the laws of the State of Wyoming. (Please note this includes BB guns)
6a: No Individual should carry a firearm into the club for any purpose.
7. SMOKING: Smoking, inside the club, is prohibited at all times.
8. ALCOHOL: Consumption of alcohol, on CFA property, is prohibited during all public archery events.
9. BEHAVIOR: All inappropriate behavior, regardless of that person's standing (member, non-member, participant, or spectator) will not be allowed.